The division is in charge of the teacher education programs, which includes the following affairs:
- Enrollment of the students and holding the program’s recruitment tests.
- Providing students with consultation on the program.
- Arranging the teachers of the courses of the programs and enforcing the programs.
- Credit recognition and course exemption of the programs.
- Examining applications for the Scholarship for Excellent Prospective Teachers, awarding the scholarship and setting requirements of it.
- Recruiting students and examining the application for full-paid Prospective Teachers Scholarship and the recognition for workshop attendance and voluntary service.
- Holding mock exams for teacher certificate tests.
- Examining the applications for educational volunteer programs (summer camps and winter camps).
- Overseas academic exchanges and probation of prospective teachers.